Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Toolset plugin cannot connect to toolset dot com

This support ticket is created Il y a 2 années et 4 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 6 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Laura Il y a 2 années et 4 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

Hi!
I first searched this error and tried ALL the solutions and I still can't get rid of the notice in the backend.
Here's thecommunication error details:

hidden link OTGS_Template_Service_Php_Model Object ( [attributes:OTGS_Template_Service_Php_Model:private] => Array ( [body] => OTGS_Template_Service_Php_Model Object ( [attributes:OTGS_Template_Service_Php_Model:private] => Array ( [action] => site_key_validation [site_key] => zU8Z67KBKK [site_url] => hidden link [source] => 3 [installer_version] => 2.6.1 [theme] => BioCide Sample [site_name] => [repository_id] => toolset [versions] => OTGS_Template_Service_Php_Model Object ( [attributes:OTGS_Template_Service_Php_Model:private] => Array ( [types] => 3.4.14 [toolset-blocks] => 1.6.1 [cred-frontend-editor] => 2.6.12 ) ) ) ) [timeout] => 45 ) ) Site key not matching subscription-fetching 2021-06-12 04:12:58

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Laura

This error generally occurs when you've migrated your site and the url changes and your Toolset plugins can no longer validate with our servers.

To check if your plugins are able to validate correctly you will need to go to Toolset -> Dashboard, then click on help in the top right hand corner. Select the Toolset Debug tab then click "Toolset Debug Information and Troubleshooting"

From there you will be taken to the Toolset Debug information. Scroll down on the page until you see the link for "Installer Support". Click this link.

You should now be able to see your site validation information. If you're see "Toolset site key not matching for hidden link" then you will need to regenerate your site as the URL may have changed and your key isn't validating for the current URL.

The best way to generate the site key is by following the instructions in the link below.
https://toolset.com/faq/how-to-install-and-register-toolset/#automatic-installation-once-you-have-types-plugin-installed

Paying close attention to step 3.

Once you've done this go to Dashboard and click Check Again and the warning notice should no longer appear.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,
I already did that.. and I still get this message.
We did migrate our site but the url did NOT change.
So I also tried unregistering the site and re-registering it and I still can't get rid of this error.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Laura,

Would you mind allowing me to have admin access to the website so that I can have a more detailed look at this for you ?

I've enabled the private fields for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Private fields

Shane
Supporter

Hi Laura,

Everything should be fine now.

Can you confirm on your end that the issue is cleared?

What I did was to go to Dashboard and click Check Again and the warning was cleared.

Confirming all at the link below that the communication to our server was successful.
hidden link

Thanks,
Shane

Error is gone! Yay!
My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.