Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Toolset plugin cannot connect to toolset dot com

This support ticket is created Il y a 2 années et 11 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 12 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by davidm-13 Il y a 2 années et 11 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

Recently changed hosting for domain florapal.org from AwardSpace to Fozzy.
Now receiving following for Communications error details.
hidden link OTGS_Template_Service_Php_Model Object ( [attributes:OTGS_Template_Service_Php_Model:private] => Array ( [body] => OTGS_Template_Service_Php_Model Object ( [attributes:OTGS_Template_Service_Php_Model:private] => Array ( [action] => site_key_validation [site_key] => OyvldNvFbz [site_url] => hidden link [source] => 3 [installer_version] => 2.6.1 [theme] => GeneratePress [site_name] => Flora Palaestina Ethnobotany [repository_id] => toolset [versions] => OTGS_Template_Service_Php_Model Object ( [attributes:OTGS_Template_Service_Php_Model:private] => Array ( [types] => 3.4.7 [toolset-blocks] => 1.4.2 [cred-frontend-editor] => 2.6.6 [types-access] => 2.8.10 [wp-views] => 3.4.2 [layouts] => 2.6.8 ) ) ) ) [timeout] => 45 ) ) Site key not matching subscription-fetching

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi David,

Can you go to your wordpress dashboard and click Dashboard -> Updates and then click on check again.

This should remove this error notice.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,
did Dashboard > updates
Then Installer system status > Check now
but the Installer log is showing the same Response: Site key not matching

Shane
Supporter

Hi David,

Would you mind allowing me to have admin access to the website so that I can have a look at what is happening here?

I've enabled the private fields for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi David,

I'm not seeing any issues with the site.

The plugins are connecting to our servers normally. I'm not seeing the error message that you posted on the site.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Also the last response in the log was
"Subscriptions updated successfully. "

Which indicates that the plugins are connecting to our servers.

updateFailed.JPG

Hi Shane, Not sure what's going on, but toolset is behaving unpredictably - see screen shot - also after updating toolset plugins successfully they revert back to the previous version.
Thanks for your help

Shane
Supporter

Hi David,

Not sure what is happening when you're visiting the site but i've managed to successfully update the plugins from the link below and they are showing the latest version in the plugin screen.

hidden link

Once you've confirmed that the plugins are indeed up to date.

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Shane

OK Shane I can confirm all the Toolset plugins are up to date.

Shane
Supporter

Hi David,

Great, if there are no further issues then you can go ahead and mark this ticket as resolved.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,
See you updated plugins from here: hidden link.
Does that make a difference?

Shane
Supporter

Hi David,

It should not make a difference but this is the way I recommend updating the Toolset plugins since you can manually ping our servers to check for the updates as well as check if the plugins are connecting to the servers correctly.

Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.