Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Toolset Maps > Google API

This support ticket is created Il y a 2 années et 9 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by webD-3 Il y a 2 années et 9 mois.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Auteur
Publications

I'm having trouble with the API key for maps for this particular site. I'm sure it's a Google issue, not a Toolset issue, since I'm not having this trouble on other sites. However, I see where you announced several months ago that you're working on an Open Street Maps integration. Is there any update? I'm stuck with "For developmental purposes only" on all the maps on this site and would prefer to resolve the issue by using OSM. Thank you.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

We have an internal ticket for the integration of Open Street Maps, however, I'm afraid, it is not scheduled to be included anytime soon.

Have you used the "Check API" button at WP Admin -> Toolset -> Settings -> Maps? It should provide some error/warning to investigate the Google Maps API key settings.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar, thank you for the reply.

I have tried a number of different API keys, that are known to be working on other websites. I get a "Google API seems to be configured properly" message, but the "For developmental purposes only" remains on the front end.

At this stage I don't feel it's a Toolset problem. Although an Open Street Maps integration would eliminate the problem. I'll look into it further and if I do feel like Toolset support can help I'll open up a new ticket.

Thanks for your time.

At this stage I don't feel it's a Toolset problem. Although an Open Street Maps integration would eliminate the problem. I'll look into it further and if I do feel like Toolset support can help I'll open up a new ticket.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.