Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Toolset incorrectly nagging me to register – already registered

This support ticket is created Il y a 8 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 3 voix.

Last updated by Waqar Il y a 8 mois.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Auteur
Publications

Since your outage on 29th August (of this website), Toolset sites that were registered with my lifetime license are all showing the message:

"Remember to register Toolset. Registration gives you automatic updates for stability, performance and security."

This doesn't look good for clients. When I follow the register link, it looks even worse, as it says:

"You are using an expired account of Toolset.
It means you will not receive updates. This can lead to stability and even security issues."

My account is not expired, so what's going on?

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Espagnol (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi there

Sorry about this, the systems team made some upgrades yesterday which broke a few things.

This should be resolved now, if you could please check again.

Many of our sites are still showing as unregistered. If I click 'Refresh account status' the message resolves, but I hope the message will go away on its own in time (i.e. there's a CRON job or something), without me doing that on nearly 200 production websites?

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Yes, we've got the confirmation from the systems team, that after 24 hours the plugin subscription should refresh itself clearing the message.

You'll not have to do this manually for each website.

regards,
Waqar

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.