Skip Navigation

[Résolu] The description of a post reference field is not displayed in backend admin form

This support ticket is created Il y a 2 années et 9 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Mario Il y a 2 années et 9 mois.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to:
set a description to a post reference custom field. While setting the reference the description is not shown in the form like for all other custom post fields.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Espagnol (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This was brought to our attention recently, and has already been fixed by the developers.

The fix will be included in the next version of Types, which—together with updates for other plugins—is expected soon, probably next week assuming testing concludes successfully.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.