Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Taxonomy field not showing up in view

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 7 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by AndreG3332 Il y a 7 années et 7 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications
sacarsale vehicle earch.png

link to page with problem on: hidden link
Ignore the side bar please

ok i have a Cpt with various fields called vehicles. my problem is i have a parent entry "dealers" that is also a CPT that was linked in with a post relationship when new vehicle are added.

Now i am trying to create a view that can be viewed with the above link. everything works, except the parent entry dealers does not show up. I want ti to show below the price.

i am attaching a screen print of the whole view as well as the code in the view setup for ease of reference.

I know it is something simple i am missing.
Filter Editor

[wpv-filter-start hide="false"]
[wpv-filter-controls]
<div class="psrowformatingmaster">
	<div class="psrowformating 1">
      <div class="pcf brand">[wpml-string context="wpv-views"]Brand:[/wpml-string] [wpv-control field="brand" url_param="brand" type="select" auto_fill_default="Any brand" auto_fill="wpcf-brand" format="%%NAME%% (%%COUNT%%)" auto_fill_sort="asc"]</div>
      <div class="pcf trans">[wpml-string context="wpv-views"]Transmission:[/wpml-string] [wpv-control field="transmision" url_param="transmision" type="select" auto_fill_default="Any transmission" auto_fill="wpcf-transmision" auto_fill_sort="asc"]</div>
      <div class="pcf  fuel">[wpml-string context="wpv-views"]Fuel Type:[/wpml-string] [wpv-control field="fuel-type" url_param="fuel-type" type="select" auto_fill_default="Any fuel type" auto_fill="wpcf-fuel-type" auto_fill_sort="asc"]<br> </div>
  	</div>
  <div class="psrowformating 2">
	<div class="pcf brand">
      <div class="pcf lprice">[wpml-string context="wpv-views"]Low Price (R):[/wpml-string] [wpv-control field="price" class=" Lower-price" url_param="price_min" type="select" auto_fill_default="Any price" auto_fill="wpcf-price" auto_fill_sort="asc"]</div>
      <div class="pcf hprice">[wpml-string context="wpv-views"]High Price (R):[/wpml-string] [wpv-control field="price" url_param="price_max" class=" Upper-price" type="select" auto_fill_default="Any price" auto_fill="wpcf-price" auto_fill_sort="asc"]</div>
[wpml-string context="wpv-views"]Styles:[/wpml-string] [wpv-control taxonomy="style" url_param="wpv-style" type="select" default_label="All Styles"]

[wpv-filter-reset reset_label="Reset" class="Reset" type="input"]
	</div>
	</div>

[/wpv-filter-controls]
 <div class="searchpagcon">
  [wpv-pagination]
<div class="mcvs_pag 1">[wpv-pager-prev-page]Previous  [/wpv-pager-prev-page]</div> 
<div class="mcvs_pag 2">[wpv-pager-next-page]Next  [/wpv-pager-next-page]</div>
 Page [wpv-pager-current-page] of a total [wpv-pager-total-pages] pages <br>
 Select page [wpv-pager-nav-dropdown]
 [/wpv-pagination]
</div> 
</div> 

[wpv-filter-end]

Loop Output Editor

[wpv-layout-start]
	[wpv-items-found]
	<!-- wpv-loop-start -->
<div id="singlecarsearch_table">
	<table width="100%" class="wpv-loop js-wpv-loop">
	<wpv-loop wrap="2" pad="true">
		[wpv-item index=1]
		<tr>
			<td>
               <div id="innerborder">
				[wpv-post-body view_template="Loop item in Multi Car View Search"]
              </div> 
			</td>
		[wpv-item index=other]
			<td>
              <div id="innerborder">
              </div>   
			</td>
		[wpv-item index=2]
			<td>
              <div id="innerborder">
              </div>
             </td>
		</tr>
		[wpv-item index=pad]
			<td></td>
		[wpv-item index=pad-last]
			<td></td>
		</tr>
	</wpv-loop>
	</table>
</div>
	<!-- wpv-loop-end -->
	[/wpv-items-found]
	[wpv-no-items-found]
		<strong>[wpml-string context="wpv-views"]No items found[/wpml-string]</strong>
	[/wpv-no-items-found]
[wpv-layout-end]

Templates for this View

<div id="searchcars">
<h5><a href="[wpv-post-url]" target="_blank">[wpv-post-title]</a></h5>
[one-third-first]<div id="mcvs img">[wpv-post-featured-image]</div>[/one-third-first]
[one-third]<div class="mcvs stock">[types field="stock-code"][/types]</div>
<div class="mcvs year">[types field="year-model"][/types]</div>
<div class="mcvs mileage">[types field="mileage"][/types] km</div>
<div class="mcvs transmision">[types field="transmision"][/types]</div>
<div class="mcvs fuel">[types field="fuel-type"][/types]</div>
<div class="mcvs price">R [types field="price"][/types]</div>  
<div class="mcvs dealer">[types field='dealer-name' id='$parent'] [/types] </div>
[one-third]<br> 
<br> 
<div class="mcvs_buttons"><a href="[wpv-post-url]" target="_blank">View car</a>
</div>[/one-third]<br/> 
</div>
<br/> 
<br/> 
<br/> 
<br/> 
<br/> 
<br/> 

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

You mean to say field 'dealer-name' is not displaying on page?

[types field='dealer-name' id='$parent']

if this is correct - I need to review your setup in order to check why it's not displaying.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I would additionally need your permission to de- and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important. If you agree to this, please use the form fields I have enabled below to provide temporary access details (wp-admin and FTP).

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

I've changed code line as follows to display field of your parent page:

[types field='dealer-name' id='$dealer'] [/types]

Where 'dealer' is the slug of your parent post type.

More info:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/displaying-fields-of-parent-pages/

I hope above information help you to resolve your issue.

Hi Minesh,

Thx , i knew it was something stupid! Thx for you help!.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.