Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Single post type – 404 error

This support ticket is created Il y a 1 mois et 3 semaines. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Nigel Il y a 1 mois et 3 semaines.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to: Open a single post type page, it returns 404 error.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link (open up any from the list below)

I expected to see: Listing details

Instead, I got: 404 error.

So, we have around 300 clients +-. It started few days ago. What I found out and it's been working as solution is if i go to Toolset - Post types - (for this example) Listings - Save Post Type it works fine.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Espagnol (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Do you have any kind of redirect plugin or code active?

I visited the page you linked to.

The first result on the page links to hidden link

But when I click the link, it takes me to hidden link

and that displays a 404.

I suggest you create a staging version of your site and disable all non-Toolset plugins and re-test. You may also need to switch theme if it includes any code customisation.

Does the problem still occur? If not it point to a code conflict, and you can try to identify the source through a process of elimination as you re-enable plugins.

Nigel thanks for support. I still didn't figure it out but using wordpress settings - permalinks - save helped it. I'm closing this ticket because i do not longer think it's a toolset issue.

zeljko-turkaljS confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2024-03-06 07:06:06.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.