Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Shop pagination page 2 leads to 404 error.

This support ticket is created Il y a 2 années et 7 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by zacharyL Il y a 2 années et 7 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to: Fix the pagination 404 error that occurs when navigating to a new page in my site's shop. I have looked through several forums that go over this issue but none of the solutions discussed in them have panned out.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

Hello,

I can login into your website and see the problem, I have tried these:
1) Install and activate WordPress default theme 2021, it works fine, you can test it easily by activating default theme 2021
So there should be some compatibility issue in your website, since you are using 30+ plugins and a custom theme, you can check the compatibility issue in your website by these:
deactivate all other plugins, and switch to WordPress default theme 2021, then activate other plugin/theme one by one, try to locate the problem plugin/theme

2) And there is a workaround for your case, I have added another new product post:
hidden link

And test it again in frontend, it works fine:
hidden link

It seems that in your website, your theme/plugins need more than 10 product posts to display the shop pagination correctly.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.