Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Search page not always displaying buttons correctly

This support ticket is created Il y a 2 années et 9 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by jillT Il y a 2 années et 9 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications
All Products Page.JPG
All Products Edit.JPG

I have a search page for woocommerce products.

It all appears to work fine except that sometimes the button linking to the product (Select Options) does not display correctly.

In admin > Edit it displays correctly, ie orange button centered.
However, sometimes on the front end it will show correctly but many times it does not, ie grey button not centered
But if you go on to the second page, it shows correctly!

See attached images.

Also, how do I get it to display 12 products per page? At the moment it is only showing 10 per page.

Theme: Kadence (free)
URL: hidden link

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Screenshot 2021-07-01 at 1.48.17 PM.png
Screenshot 2021-07-01 at 1.48.12 PM.png

Hi Jill,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Given that you're using a view block then the setting for number of items per page is location under the pagination accordion. To find this you will need to select the view block. See Screenshot.

Just change the value of the items per page.

For the issue with the styling not applying, it would appear that the styling options aren't being carried over on the frontend.

Would it be ok if you provided me with admin access to the site so that I can check to see whats wrong here?

I've enabled the private fields for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Jill,

Thank you for the credentials.

I took a look at this for you, however as you say that the issue with the buttons is random, i'm now able to see them displaying normally and aligned.

I do suspect that it may be caused by caching or a plugin conflict. What I would do is to continue monitoring the issue and once it re-occurs you can let me know and i'll have a look to see if I can spot why the buttons are not displaying correctly.

Thanks,
Shane

Thank you Shane. I will point out that I do not have caching enabled on the website yet.
If/when it happens again I shall try to see if it is after my doing anything specific

Shane
Supporter

Hi Jill,

I went ahead and looked at the site today and noticed that the items are still displaying as normal with the buttons centered and the color being correct.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane. It's strange as it did it on several occasions before I opened this ticket, but I have not noticed it doing it again! I shall therefore close this ticket.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.