Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Search by location doesnt work in some ocasions

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 17 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by zeljko-turkaljS Il y a 2 mois et 3 semaines.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

Hi Minesh, I completely understand, I will try to somehow restrict the key or at least change it on monthly basis.

I have another question / request, maybe not related to this topic. Please let me know if we need to open a new ticket.

On this page (hidden link), we have a search form and map which is initially hidden. The reason it is hidden is that we wanted to hide all results initially. I used this code in view loop editor:

[wpv-conditional if="( '[wpv-search-term param="wpv_view_count"]' ne '' )"]
[wpv-map-render map_id="bbfmls" map_height="500px" spiderfy="on" street_view="off" marker_id="street-view"][/wpv-map-render]

[/wpv-conditional]

After we showcased this to client, comment was can we have a map initially without results and then when we change any filter values to show the same map with results.

Please let me know if that is possible

Thanks in advance

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

I've split the ticket with your new question - I will handle there:
- https://toolset.com/forums/topic/split-search-by-location-doesnt-work-in-some-ocasions-connditional-content-display-issue/

You're welcome to mark resolve this ticket.

Thanks Minesh, much appreciate

Regards
Sasa Vidakovic
Deal Studio

zeljko-turkaljS confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2024-02-01 11:31:36.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.