Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Remove the link icon

This support ticket is created Il y a 8 années et 1 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Aucun de nos assistants n'est disponible aujourd'hui sur le forum Jeu d'outils. Veuillez créer un ticket, et nous nous le traiterons dès notre prochaine connexion. Merci de votre compréhension.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Ce sujet contient 4 réponses, a 2 voix.

Dernière mise à jour par Shane Il y a 8 années et 1 mois.

Assisté par: Shane.

Auteur
Publications
Screen Shot 2016-03-31 at 10.40.30 PM.png

Dear Sir/Madam,

How can I remove the icon next to the image with hyperlink, see screenshot? I read the post https://toolset.com/forums/topic/disable-icon-next-to-links/ but I don't think "new" is the attribute to the target of the <a> tag.

How can I remove it?

Best regards,

Kelvin.

Shane
Supporter

Les langues: Anglais (English )

Fuseau horaire: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Kelvin,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Could you try using target="_self" and let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Shane

Dear Shane,

I think _self is not my expected solution as _self will not create a new window and load the page I want.

Best regards,

Kelvin.

Dear Shane,

After changing the _blank to_self, the icon is removed but this is not the result I expected.

Best regards,

Kelvin.

Shane
Supporter

Les langues: Anglais (English )

Fuseau horaire: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Kelvin,

I did a bit more digging and found the css that does this.

What you need to do is log into your website using FTP and navigate to wp-content/themes/toolset-starter/css and open the theme.css file.

Then search for the css below and remove it from the file.

a[target="_blank"]:not(.notarget):after{content:"\00a0\f08e";font-family:'FontAwesome';font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;display:inline-block;font-size:.7em}

Once you have done this then the icon should no longer show up.

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

Ce ticket est maintenant fermé. Si vous êtes un client de Toolset et que vous avez besoin d'aide, veuillez ouvrir un nouveau ticket d'assistance