Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Question about pushing staging site to production site

This support ticket is created Il y a 1 an et 6 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Minesh Il y a 1 an et 6 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

Dear Sir/Madam,

I use the WP-Staging to make changes on the staging site and ensure there is no problem after modifying the CRED Form, Content Template, Custom Post Type and Custome Fields, as I don't want to override the user table or any not related to Toolset, could you please advise which WP tables I only need to push the staging to production?

Best regards,

Kelvin.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Here is the official doc about how you can migrate site from one server to another.
- https://toolset.com/faq/how-do-i-migrate-a-wordpress-site-from-one-domain-to-the-other/

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I suggest you should take full backup of your production site database before performing any steps and then migrate the site using duplicator or any other plugin and then replace the database tables you required from your production site backup - does that makes sense?

Let me know if you have any other questions.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.