Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Pull down menu not working after update

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:
Items on the site using Bootstrap are either not working, or popping up and disappearing immediately after.

Solution:
This is a issue with Bootstrap Loaded twice, once by the Theme and once by our Toolset Plugins.
If your theme delivers Bootstrap already, please head to Toolset > Settings > General > Bootstrap Layouts and activate "The theme or another plugin is already loading Bootstrap 3.0".

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 2 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by stephanv-2 Il y a 7 années et 1 mois.

Assisted by: Beda.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to:
Repair the pull down menu on a customer site. This was working for years, but after an update of Toolset (I'm not sure which update) the menu doesnt stay open. The menu closes directly after opening (on click).

I visited this URL:
hidden link

I expected to see:
Working pull down menu.

Instead, I got:
Pull down menu that closes directly after opening.

This could be an issue with the framework like Bootstrap being loaded twice.

I see that you use Layouts.
If your theme delivers Bootstrap already, please head to Toolset > Settings > General > Bootstrap Layouts and activate "The theme or another plugin is already loading Bootstrap 3.0".

Please let me know if that helps.
If not, please proceed with basic Debug Steps like trying with Toolset Plugins only, and a native WordPress theme, to figure out where the conflict comes from

It was indeed Bootstrap loading twice.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.