Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Product

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:

The issue here is that the user had a variable product on his Shop page and can select variations from his shop page , however the corresponding image to that variation is not displayed, only the featured image.

Solution:

The image is being displayed using the [wpv-woo-product-image] shortcode.

I took a look at our documentation for this shortcode.
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/views-shortcodes/#wpv-woo-product-image

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be possible. The featured image will always be displayed unless another image is set.

This support ticket is created Il y a 6 années. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Marqué : ,

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Shane Il y a 6 années.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications
2018-04-04 15_20_43-.png
2018-04-04 15_20_52-.png

I am trying to: On the main shop page, I need the product images to change when selecting a variation, like on the single product page.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: when selecting a brick color, the product image should change to that variation's image (like on the single product pages)

Instead, I got: Product images do not change to the variation image when selecting a color.

Also, not sure how i'm meant to send you a login/URL to take a look. There doesn't appear to be a secure notes feature on here, and your access granting thing wants an SFTP login (not keen on giving out) and duplicator package (unavailable) so I didn't submit it.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi David,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Would it be possible for you to provide me with access to the site as it seems I need to be logged in to view the site.

The private fields have been enabled.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi David,

Just a quick question.

When you use the default shop page that comes with woocommerce, does this work ?

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Shane

Hmm... I just set up a quick clean install and the default woocommerce functionality is to have a button to go to the product page to choose variations, not to choose them on the shop page.

However, it seems like if Toolset gives the option to choose variations here via the shortcode [wpv-woo-buy-or-select show_quantity_in_button="yes" show_variation_options="yes"] that the product images should change also?

Shane
Supporter

Hi David,

I took a look at our documentation for this shortcode.
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/views-shortcodes/#wpv-woo-product-image

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be possible. The featured image will always be displayed unless another image is set.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.