Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Product image block responsive issues on mobile

This support ticket is created Il y a 1 an et 6 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by sunilM-2 Il y a 1 an et 6 mois.

Assisted by: Christopher Amirian.

Auteur
Publications

Sample page: hidden link

The problem:

If you open the page on your mobile phone in portrait mode. It loads normally. If you flip your phone horizontally, the block adjusts accordingly. But if you flip your phone back to portrait, the blokc gets stuck in its oversized landscape dimensions.

Here are 2 screenshots from my phone:

1) The default mobile view (portrait): hidden link
2) The portrait view on my mobile phone after I have oriented my phone to landscape and back to portrait: hidden link

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Hi there,

Would you please test with the minimal installation? (In the staging website or a copy of your website)

- IMPORTANT STEP! Create a backup of your website.
- Switch to the default theme such as "TwentyTwenty" by going to "WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > themes".
- Go to "WordPress Dashboard > Plugins" and deactivate all plugins except Woocommerce, Toolset and Toolset add-ons.
- Check if you can still recreate the issue.

Also, I checked with iPhone with Safari and it works with no issue and the portrait/horizontal problem can not be reproduced. So kindly also check with other phones too.

Kindly get back to us with the result.

Hi Christopher .... now it is working for me as well! (chrome on Android). I haven't changed anything except the usual plugin updates. Thank you for the quick reply. I think the issue is resolved and I will create a new thread if there is an issue in the future

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.