Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Post relationship woocommerce product post title not showing

This support ticket is created Il y a 8 années. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 6 réponses, has 3 voix.

Last updated by Adriano Il y a 7 années et 10 mois.

Assisted by: Adriano.

Auteur
Publications

Sorry another query on integrating Woocommerce with Types and Views

In my parent post (Product Group) I have allocated some children that are Woocommerce Product Posts. I set the fields to display in the parent post relationship to include "Title" but in the post relationship area this field has been replaced with "ID". Example: "Product id: 1347"

Is this a bug or have I forgotten to do something?

hidden link

Thank you for reporting it.

I have informed the DEV in regard.

It only happens on WooCommerce Posts, means, if you add the Title Field in a Child Post table for a Types Child Post, you will see the Title.

Seems WooCommerce is returning ID instead of the post_name on the related call.

I will update you here once I have more news.

Thank you

Hello,

I’m Adriano, Toolset support lead and I have been escalated to this thread. I’ll give my best to help you to achieve your needs through Toolset components.

I've done some debugging and identified that Types isn't taking in consideration WooCommerce post types while checking wether it should display the right title or not, probably because when Types is checking that Woo post types were not initialized yet. I've reported to our development team and they will fix that soon. I'll let you know as soon as it gets fixed.

We've just released WooCommerce Views. Please confirm your fix as soon as possible.

Sorry - holiday intervened!

All is fine now.

Tony

You are welcome.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.