Skip Navigation

[Résolu] please review – lien caché – how to integrate toolset with it.

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created Il y a 6 années et 10 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Ce sujet contient 1 réponse, a 2 voix.

Dernière mise à jour par Beda Il y a 6 années et 10 mois.

Assisté par: Beda.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to: integrate toolset with oxygenapp

I visited this URL: lien caché

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

All you need is most probably Toolset Layouts, to substitute that Plugin/App.

I can't test the App as it's a paid tool.

If you can send it to me via a Google ZIP Folder, I can make some tests, but usually we do not do that, as a full QA on this product would simply be out of scope of Support.

I think, if you do not use Toolset Layouts, this plugin should work fine with Toolset, but of course I cannot confirm this.
With Layouts, the conflict is pre-programmed, since both are Template/Layout editors and you will need to choose what to use.
It would be like using Drupal and WordPress on the same website, which makes no sense.

The same for twice a Template/Layout Builder, it would make poor sense to use two at once.
But with the rest of Toolset, this should work, I do not see any potential conflict sources.

Again, I cannot guarantee that as I don't have access to it.

I activated a Private reply in case you want to share the Tool with me, but even then I will not be allowed to make a "water tight" guarantee on non-conflict.

I am sure you can understand my point.

Thank you.

Le forum ‘Types Community Support’ est fermé à de nouveaux sujets et réponses.

Ce ticket est maintenant fermé. Si vous êtes un client de Toolset et que vous avez besoin d'aide, veuillez ouvrir un nouveau ticket d'assistance