Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Photos are cropping when being resized

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created Il y a 9 années. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Scott Il y a 8 années et 11 mois.

Assisted by: Beda.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to: Upload Images using Cred and when the files are imported to the media library they are all "hard cropped" to exact image size instead of the "box crop" method.

Could there be something inside the toolset plugins causing this?

Thank you for contacting us here in the Support Forum
and for providing the Debug Informations

It would be good that you first update your Toolset Plugins to their latest versions. Can you do this please?

Please could you also try to update this additional Software?:
- WordPress
==> This is a crucial Security Update

?? Be sure to backup your database first before you proceed! ??
⌥ You can use a plugin for this if you like.
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose.
See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I have tried to replicate the issue, but on my local test install images aren't hard-cropped upon submitting a CRED Form
To specify, I uploaded a 600x600 px image, and It's displayed and stored as such.

Could you also let me know what in Dashboard > Settings > Media is set for the Media size?
(a screenshot would be best)

Please also add a screenshot of Dashboard > Types > Settings > Image Settings

It would also be good to know if the issue also persist with our Default Theme Toolset Bootstrap and NO Plugins BUT the Toolset Plugins?

If not, could you then re-enable the Plugins one after the other, and check the issue each time you enable a plugin?
Please report me when the issue comes back
It might also be due to the Theme.
Please do reactivate your Theme only after you are sure the issue isn't coming form a 3rd Party Plugin.

Please don't hesitate to inform me in case the issue persists, and could you provide me the additional Infos?

Thank you

Very sorry, I found the problem in the UserPro Plugin, it had nothing to do with Types / Views.

Thanks for all your effort.

Le forum ‘Types Community Support’ est fermé à de nouveaux sujets et réponses.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.