I'm having a weird issue with filtering on an archive.
The archive appears here: hidden link (it's a public, live website)
You'll see in screenshot 1 that Orphic is visible, and has the location taxonomy term Whanganui attached to it. If you open the dropdown, you'll see that there are 14 galleries in Whanganui.
In screenshot 2, I've just clicked the "Whanganui" option in the dropdown. Now, Orphic has disappeared- even though it's in Whanganui. Count of Whanganui galleries in the dropdown has also reduced to 13.
In screenshot 3, I've removed the extra URL parameters, and Orphic shows again.
Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.
Yes - I can see the issue you share, this is really weird.
*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.
I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.