Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Parametric Search 'Select All' custom field filter option

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created Il y a 9 années et 4 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Ce sujet contient 7 réponses, a 2 voix.

Dernière mise à jour par Adriano Il y a 9 années et 4 mois.

Assisté par: Adriano.

Auteur
Publications
screenshot14Jan2015.png

I have set up a Parametric Search View with dropdown list filters for 2 custom fields. The issue is there is no 'All' or 'Select All' option within the dropdown list. I'm editing a website that is not using Types but another custom field plugin.

What I'd like to achieve is that by default 'Select All' appears in the dropdown list filters and that when you reselect 'Select All' after having previously entered filters then the retrieved posts are then filtered to match this and show all posts.

Hi Tracy,

Good question. You have to locate [wpv-control-item] inside of Filter HTML/CSS/JS section, then add the parameter default_label and put some value inside: default_label="All"

Please let me know if it solves your issue and if I can help you in something else.

Thanks Adriano,

Do you mean like this...

[wpv-control field="installer_name" url_param="installer_name" type="select" auto_fill="installer_name" auto_fill_sort="asc" default_label="All"]

Sadly the above doesn't seem to do anything - there is no [wpv-control-item] by the way.

Many thanks.

Please let me access your site, the private area is enabled, so you can share private credentials through that. Also let me know the name of the View that you need help.

Also... there is only one view and it is used on the following test page:

**link removed per client's request**

Hi Tracy,

There are two kind of format for displaying the "All" option:

1. When you choose "Use existing custom field values"

Then you have fill the single field "Default value" with the default value, like "All posts fields" or "Any field". Or through the following parameter auto_fill_default="All".

2. When you choose "Use manually entered values":

Then you have to add an option with "Values" empty and "Display values" with the label you want, like "All fields" or "Any field".

Please let me know if it solves your issue and if you need something else from my side.

Many thanks for all your help!

That explains / sorts the issue out perfectly.

Thanks again.

You are welcome.

Le forum ‘Types Community Support’ est fermé à de nouveaux sujets et réponses.

Ce ticket est maintenant fermé. Si vous êtes un client de Toolset et que vous avez besoin d'aide, veuillez ouvrir un nouveau ticket d'assistance