Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Parametric search

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created Il y a 11 années et 2 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 44 réponses, has 5 voix.

Last updated by Wakelen Il y a 11 années et 2 mois.

Assisted by: Adriano.

Auteur
Publications

Thanks Adriano,

The tutorial doesn't really explain things too well. Perhaps you can send a screen of how to add the checkboxes too. Much appreciate your work here!

Regards.

Nigel

Dear Wakelen,

I created a new view named Seach With Checkbox, please check it.

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my answer and if I can help you with any other questions you might have.

Dear Adriano,

I really don't understand at all what you did here to make this work? The turorial tells me nothing either.

What is the logic configuration? I cannot see in the search view where you actually changed anything, but yet the search now works?

As for adding checkboxes, I did this before but removed then as they didn't function.

Can I add these using filter controls?

Regards.

Nigel Wakelen

Dear Wakelen,

I just have added the checkbox on admin, I don't put this one on the site. Please explain a little more, what's the filter that you want to replace for checkboxes?

On the search form between location and submit button, I hoped to have checkboxes for property features, these can be seen on custom fields:

swimming pool
pets allowed
internet connection
wheelchair access
private parking
garden

I did have these as checkboxes on the original form but then deleted it as they didn't work and I couldn't remember how I put them there?

Regards.

Wakelen

Dear Wakelen,

Alright, I will change the filter with these features.

Dear Adriano,

I would also appreciate if you could describe how you do this, so that I can learn for next time.

Many thanks.

Wakelen

Dear Wakelen,

I put the checkboxes on seachform, but Views and Types need to be updated. Let me know when both are updated.

Dear Adriano,

I see on the search form the checkboxes, but how you did this?

Where and how did you put this on the search form?

I am a newbie to types and views and find this all confusing now.

Regards.

Wakelen

Dear Adriano,

I see where you added the "and" now in the filter and also the checkboxes. In the view, if I change the checkboxes to Use the manually entered values and then add just the features I want, will this work?

Regards.

Wakelen

Dear Adriano,

I have added the features I want to the checkboxes in the the search but now the search view doesn't work?

Help!!

Regards.

Wakelen

Dear Wakelen,

I have changed the comparison function with "IN" on wpcf-features field. Please check it and let me know if it is working.

Dear Adriano,

The search works but I have lost the view or view template. The search results should come out looking like this page:

hidden link

This was working fine until adding the features on the search?

Advise please.

Regards.

Wakelen

search.png

Dear Wakelen,

The page is looks like fine to me, please check on this attached image. I used the filter like this: Sleeps up to 10, upd to 2000, Lot, Private parking and Garden.

I have figured this out and fixed the search results view.

Thank you for all your help, I think this matter is now resolved.

Regards.

Wakelen

Le forum ‘Types Community Support’ est fermé à de nouveaux sujets et réponses.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.