Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Page Settings in Divi Builder

This support ticket is created Il y a 2 années et 3 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 1 voix.

Last updated by Kenneth Horn Il y a 2 années et 3 mois.

Auteur
Publications

On comabeba.com.
I'm using both Toolset Views, Types and Maps (primarily for queries, filters, grids, maps, etc.) along with Divi (for page design). On several other sites I use both and am able to see Divi Page Setting when I created a new page or native post. But on this comabeba.com install (multisite) the Divi Page Settings metabox is missing. I can't eliminate the sidebar. Is there a setting Toolset that is causing that side-column metabox to disappear? If so, how do I turn that off?

Divi Post with most Boxes Closed.JPG
Divi Post No Metabox Showing.JPG
Divi Screen Options SNIP.JPG
Divi and Toolset OTHER SITES.JPG

First image shows a post from another install (site) running Divi plus Types and Views. Metabox is there. Second image shows that the Screen Options box for Divi Page Settings is checked. Remaining two images show that the metabox IS NOT VISIBLE. Hope you can help.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you! Took a second look and it magically appeared. Maybe the checkbox didn't take even though hit the Apply button. Sorry. I now can see the metabox in a post.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.