Skip Navigation

[Résolu] No way to add license?

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 9 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Aucun de nos assistants n'est disponible aujourd'hui sur le forum Jeu d'outils. Veuillez créer un ticket, et nous nous le traiterons dès notre prochaine connexion. Merci de votre compréhension.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Marqué : 

Ce sujet contient 1 réponse, a 2 voix.

Dernière mise à jour par Beda Il y a 4 années et 9 mois.

Assisté par: Beda.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to:
Add license

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
Plugin page?

I expected to see:
"register your license" or something

Instead, I got:
Nothing

- - - -

I don't have types installed (not going to install it) but I have views, maps, access and forms.

where can I add my license?

You need Toolset Types to have that link appearing in the Plugins List or generally, for having the commercial tab of Toolset Installer.

Without Types, this won't work.

You can install, activate, register and use, without having Types creating any Custom Post Type or similar.
Without this, you'd have to proceed using manual (classic) updates of WordPress (Toolset) Plugins.

Note, Toolset technically proceeds to work without a license but you won't be able to pull updates directly on the site or get support directly for that site as you won't figure as subscribing any site to Toolset.

You cannot solve the "updates" part without manually downloading the fresh updates each time from https://toolset.com/account/downloads/ and uploading to your site, but you can avoid losing support for the site, by simply registering the site in toolset.com directly:
1. https://toolset.com/account/sites/
2. Add new site
3. Enter precise site url and register

Now you will figure as "entitled" when opening Support Tickets, even if the actual website has no Toolset Types (or installer) installed.
You don't need to bother anymore later about this, it's just for the supporters seeing whether or not you are actually entitled to receive support for the given site(s) 🙂

I hope this helped!

Ce ticket est maintenant fermé. Si vous êtes un client de Toolset et que vous avez besoin d'aide, veuillez ouvrir un nouveau ticket d'assistance