Skip Navigation

[Résolu] No puedo mostrar una View en el perfil de Buddypress

This support ticket is created Il y a 5 années et 2 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Jaime Il y a 5 années et 2 mois.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Auteur
Publications
scrsht_03.jpg
scrsht_02.jpg
scrsht_01.jpg

I am trying to: Mostrar una View específica en una sección del perfil de Buddypress

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: (Ahora estoy trabajando en local, pero estoy subiendo la web a un hosting para poder mostrar mi problema. Cuando esté ok, escribo de nuevo con los accesos)

I expected to see: La View en el Perfil de Buddypress

Instead, I got: Nada. El contenido en blanco.

Añado info ->

Lo que resulta extraño es que tengo 2 Views montadas del mismo modo y SÍ se muestran. Pero otra View NO se muestra.
Además, esta View se muestra correctamente en una página independiente, pero no dentro del perfil de Buddypress.

(Para evitar conflictos de permisos con Access, estoy usando "admin" como rol)
(Adjunto capturas de pantalla)

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Jaime,

Thank you for contacting us.

Nigel is away on vacation, but I'll be happy to assist, meanwhile.

What you've shared is strange and this will require admin area access, for further troubleshooting.

You're welcome to share the temporary login details in reply to this message, along with the information about the views and the template/page, where they have been used.

I've set your next reply as private so that only you and our support team will have access to it.

Important note: Please make a complete backup copy of the website, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

Hi Waqar.
Thanks for your answer. I'll write you back in English now.

I think it's solved now.
I think the problem was I was using a "View" in one page and a "Layout" in the other.
The View was displaying right but the Layout not.
I tried to show a new View where I had the Layout and now it seems to work fine.

I'll keep this ticket open until I confirm the problem is solved.

Thanks again Waqar.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.