Skip Navigation

[Résolu] New Shortcode in CRED forms

This support ticket is created Il y a 3 années et 5 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 6 réponses, has 5 voix.

Last updated by Nigel Il y a 3 années et 5 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

I've noticed a new shortcode being implemented inside label tags on CRED forms:-

<label>[cred_i18n name='field-name-label']Field Name[/cred_i18n]</label>

What does this shortcode do? Why is it there? What does it achieve that wasn't achieved before? Does it replace something?

Thanks

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Julie,

I'm currently checking with our team for information regarding this shortcode.

I'll provide an update once I get any information from the,.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Julie,

I've got some feedback on this one.

It was added for WPML compatibility and to help with the new Advanced Translation Editor (ATE). Its there so that all the strings can be translated.

Thanks,
Shane

this short code (cred_i18n) is not working correctly when turning expert mode on/off when editing post Forms.

when turning expert mode off - the form is killed with /cred_i18n codes on the screen. Turning export mode on and manually deleting them doesnt help.

Attached movie illustrates.

BR Bo

Skærmbillede 2020-11-16 kl. 17.14.37.png

damn. Its not possibel to upload movie clip - so a screen dump instead 🙂

Experiencing the same issues as boW-2. Everything but my theme is up-to-date.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Espagnol (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

@bow-2 and @shawnw-3 we've noticed this ourselves from time to time but haven't been able to identify the steps that produce the issue. I just tried again myself now with a new Form, trying lots of variations of switching back and forth between Expert and Normal mode after making changes, and haven't been able to reproduce the problem. (Seeing the issue doesn't help identify how it arose.)

If you notice what actions produce the problem so that we can reproduce please open a new thread and share the details and we can take it from there.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.