Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Module Manager's Responsive slider disappears after updating to Views 1.11

This support ticket is created Il y a 8 années et 6 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 3 voix.

Last updated by Adriano Il y a 8 années et 5 mois.

Assisted by: Adriano.

Auteur
Publications

Hello,

After updating to Views 1.11 the slider called Responsive slider – that was set up by Module Manager – no longer shows up. Since this is your module that no longer work with the new version of Views, please tell me how I can make it reappear.

Thank you in advance,

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Yes, I've tested this on this end on local install and I can see that its not working well and its broken.

Could you please send us 1:1 copy of your site. You can do that by following next steps.

+ You can download the Duplicator plugin from here
=> http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

If you already know how Duplicator works (http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/ ), please skip the following steps and just send me the installer file and a fresh package.

# Duplicator instruction
+ From WordPress plugin page, look for "Duplicator" and install it
+ Once installed, you get a new main menu "Duplicator"
+ Chose "Packages"
+ Click on the first button you find in the toolbar on the right ("Create Package")
+ Give it a name or leave it as is
+ Click on "Create Package Set"
+ Wait until the package is ready
+ Click on "Installer", then on "Package": the first one is just a php script, the second one is a zip file containing everything you need
+ Send me both files (you probably want to use DropBox, Google Drive, or similar services, as the snapshot file will be quite big)

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

I've escalated your issue to our next level support. Please be patient, wait for a reply from them and they will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Hello,

I've been escalated to this thread. Thank you for reporting that, I've found a few issues in this module and I'll report to our development team. For now you can fix that by editing the View Responsive slider:

Loop Output:

[wpv-layout-start]
[wpv-items-found]
<!-- wpv-loop-start -->
<div id="responsive-slider">
	<ul class="rslides">
   <wpv-loop>
      [wpv-post-body view_template="Responsive slider - single slide"]
   </wpv-loop>
	</ul>
</div>
<!-- wpv-loop-end -->
[/wpv-items-found]
[wpv-no-posts-found][wpml-string context="wpv-views"]<strong>No posts found</strong>[/wpml-string][/wpv-no-posts-found]
[wpv-layout-end]

Filter and Output Integration:

[wpv-filter-meta-html]
[wpv-layout-meta-html]

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my reply and any other questions you may have.

Regards,

Adriano Ferreira

Hello Adriano,

Thank you for your fast and kind support! I've applied your code and now the slider works perfectly!

Have a nice day,
G

Great, you are welcome.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.