Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Missing published layout

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 11 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 10:00 - - - - -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 25 réponses, has 4 voix.

Last updated by gerdD Il y a 7 années et 7 mois.

Assisted by: Mohammed.

Auteur
Publications

Hello,

I’m Adriano, Toolset support lead and I have been escalated to this thread. I’ll give my best to help you to achieve your needs through Toolset components.

After done some exporting / importing stuff I've noticed something that I feel may be the problem here, follow me:

1. You create a parent layout and call it Parent
2. You create a child layout and call it Child 1
3. You assign this layout to Pages
4. You create another child and call it Child 2
5. Do not assign this layout to anything

If you go to the listing page you will see both Parent and Child 1 inside of Layouts being used as templates for post types, but what about Child 2? Which isn't assigned to any post type but belongs to the Parent that is inside of post types section.

Child 2 is then lost in the limbo, it doesn't belong to Layouts not being used anywhere because of its parent and doesn't belong to Layouts being used as templates for post types because it is not assigned to any post type.

I've raised this bug to our development team, they will work on this soon and I'll notify you.

19-06-_2016_15-27-03.jpg

Hi Adriano,

I am not shure if I understand. How can I fix it?

I got an additional Problem within this one.
Using the same Template Default for a page with a parametric search the footer is different.

Any help?

Hi Gerd,

As I informed you, Adriano is off these days and I will replace him in ticket as well.

I've tracked the issue and I found that the development team can't replicate the issue and they may need a snapshot of your website because it seems to be a specific case to your installation.

I'm waiting for their response if they want a snapshot or not.

Please wait and I will get back to you again.

Thanks.

Hi Mohammed,

thanks for your response.

That has been done already - I mean the snapshot.

Another strange thing has been happend:

1 - I changed the slug of a page and after that I was unable to assign a layout to that page.

2 - Two of my pages showing different footer. But they are using the same layout.

I am verry confused and frustrated using layouts. Having hours and hours of try an errors behind me.

Hi Gerd,

Thank you for your reply.

Please provide a download link to the snapshot in the next reply.
I will set the next reply as private one so that you can provide your information securely.

About the other two issues, please let us fix the first one and then we will take care of the rest.

Thanks.

Hi Gerd,

Thank you for the information, I've forwarded your credentials to the development team so that they download the duplicator package you've prepared.

Please wait and I will get back to you once I get any updates.

Thanks.

Hi Gred,

This is an update that this issue will be fixed in the next Layouts release.

Please keep following this ticket and I will notify you once I we launch this release.

Thanks.

Thanks Mohammed.

Hi,

This is an update that we've launched a new Toolset release.

Please, backup your website and update WordPress and all Toolset plugins to the latest version then test the issue.

I'm waiting for your feedback.

Thanks.

Thanks!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.