Skip Navigation

[Résolu] masonry in filter does not work

This support ticket is created Il y a 2 années et 6 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Dido Il y a 2 années et 6 mois.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Auteur
Publications
filter-2.JPG
filter-1.jpg

Hi,

on this website hidden link I use a masonry javascript and it works partly.
When you open the website, all is well.
When you filter on a categorie, the masonry is not working anymore. But when there are more pages, and you click on 2, the masonry works. Why is it not working after a first filter choice?

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

From the screenshots and the source code of the webpage, it seems that your custom script function "mp_fire_masonry" is set to execute through custom code, as well as the fields in the "Custom Search Settings".

As you've already set this function to execute with "js_event_wpv_pagination_completed" and "js_event_wpv_parametric_search_results_updated" events by including code in the view's JS editor, you don't need to add its name in the "Custom Search Settings" fields.

Please remove the function name from "will run after getting the new results, but before updating them" and "will run after updating the results" fields and then check the view again.

regards,
Waqar

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.