Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Maps not loading properly

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 7 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Amin Il y a 4 années et 7 mois.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Auteur
Publications

I'm using the following shortcode on a content template.

{!{wpv-map-render map_id="map-3"}!}{!{/wpv-map-render}!}{!{wpv-map-marker map_id='map-3' marker_id='marker-3' marker_field='wpcf-dealers-address'}!}{!{/wpv-map-marker}!}

It works perfectly for all but 1 post. I can't figure out why it's not working.

Here's an example of it working: hidden link
Here's an example of it not working (middle of ocean): hidden link

Hi, if it's not working on a specific post that usually means there is a problem with this specific address, or a cache issue, or an API account problem. Try these steps first:
- Go to Toolset > Settings > Maps and click "Check API". Include the result in your next reply.
- Edit this post in wp-admin and enter a different known address, like "1600 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest, Washington, DC". Is a marker shown for this address on the front-end of the site? If so, what was the original address?
- Go to Toolset > Settings > Maps again and click "Load stored data". Look for the entry that corresponds to the original address. If it exists, or if there is more than one, delete those entries. Set the custom field address again in the post, then test again.

Let me know the results and I'll provide some additional feedback.

My issue is resolved now. It was an API issue.

Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.