Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Map duplicates

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:

In my map there are duplicate markers even though there are no duplicates in custom posts.

Solution:

The problem is:
there are duplicated custom address fields in your website, you can try these:

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/map-duplicates/#post-2195595

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created Il y a 2 années et 6 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by katjaL Il y a 2 années et 6 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

In my map there are duplicate markers even though there are no duplicates in custom posts. When clicking the duplicate, the map zooms in and shows still the duplicate and doesn't open more. Error can be seen here: hidden link

Hello,

The problem you mentioned above is abnormal, since you are using 30+ plugins and a custom theme, there might be other compatibility issue in your website, please try these:
1) Deactivate all other plugins, and switch to WordPress default theme 2021, and test again
2) If the problem is fixed, activate other plugins/theme one by one, try to locate the problem plugin
3) If the problem still persists, please provide database dump file(ZIP file) of your website, you can put the package files in your own google drive disk, share the link only
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

Thank you Luo, I checked 1-3, no help, so here is the duplicator package.

I am downloading duplicator package files from your website, will update here if find anything

I can duplicate the same problem in my localhost, the problem is:
there are duplicated custom address "Karttaosoite" fields in your website

Please try these:
1) Dashboard-> Toolset-> Custom Fields, find and edit group "Jälleenmyyjät":
Edit the custom address field "Karttaosoite", in section "Single or repeating field?", enable option: Allow multiple instances of this field, save

2) Edit each "Jälleenmyyjä EN", you should be able to see there are two instances in custom address "Karttaosoite" field, remove one, save the post.

3) Revert back to option of step 1): This field can have only one value

Perfect! My issue is resolved now. Though I don't quite understand why that duplicate originally happened. But thank you very much to resolve it!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.