Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Making radio buttons in admin show inline

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Aucun de nos assistants n'est disponible aujourd'hui sur le forum Jeu d'outils. Veuillez créer un ticket, et nous nous le traiterons dès notre prochaine connexion. Merci de votre compréhension.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 -
- 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Marqué : 

Ce sujet contient 2 réponses, a 2 voix.

Dernière mise à jour par Noman Il y a 7 années.

Assisté par: Noman.

Auteur
Publications
radio buttons.png

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I have some custom fields setup up and if i use a radio button for the fields, they always show as a list which makes the admin screen very long. I want them to show as inline buttons (next to each other)

What is the link to your site?
lien caché

Noman
Supporter

Les langues: Anglais (English )

Fuseau horaire: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi John,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. We can change the display of it using some custom CSS.

I am working on it now and will get back to you with an update shortly.

Thank you

Noman
Supporter

Les langues: Anglais (English )

Fuseau horaire: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Please add this CSS to your theme’s or child theme’s style.css file:

1st radio inline:
.form-item.form-item-radio {
    display: inline-block !important;
}

You can add margin or spacing in this css and adjust the style the way you want to display it.

I hope it helps, Thank you

Ce ticket est maintenant fermé. Si vous êtes un client de Toolset et que vous avez besoin d'aide, veuillez ouvrir un nouveau ticket d'assistance