Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Integration with Jupiter Theme and Error with HTTPS

This support ticket is created Il y a 6 années et 4 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Luo Yang Il y a 6 années et 4 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications
ToolsetError.PNG

I am trying to: Create a new archive model for my new post type but it loads instead the default theme archive model.
Plus, when I'm using the WPBakery Page Builder for creating a new template for the single post type, there are problems and it doesn't seem to work fine: e.g. on load, theme_backend_localized_data is not defined.

We don't need your plugin as it doesn't work how we expected it.

Dear FifthI,

Thanks for the feedback, but it is a compatibility problem, in order to debug this problem, we need to duplicate same problem , please follow our document to provide a copy of your website, also point out the problem page URL, I need to debug it in my localhost, thanks
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

Thanks for the details, I tried the credentials you provided above, but get this error message:
hidden link
403 - Forbidden Error

I can not download the file "installer.php" with the URL you provided above:
hidden link

Please provide a downloadable URL for it, I suggest you put it into your own google drive disk, and share the link.

And I can download other two files, in order to duplicate same problem, please provide the file "installer.php", also point out the problem page URL for the original question:

when I'm using the WPBakery Page Builder for creating a new template for the single post type, there are problems and it doesn't seem to work fine: e.g. on load, theme_backend_localized_data is not defined.

I need to debug it in my localhost, and we can handle the questions one by one, thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.