Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Infinite Scroll replaces the first page of pagination instead of scrolling

This support ticket is created Il y a 6 années et 11 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Marqué : ,

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Shane Il y a 6 années et 11 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to: Use a view for infinite scroll

I visited this URL: hidden link

I expected to see: Infinite scroll to load next page after the 1st page

Instead, I got: Second page replaces the first page. Only after that, the 3rd, 4th, etc page load properly.

I believe the issue is similar to one mentioned on this page.

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/infinite-scrolling-does-something-weird-when-it-reaches-the-end-of-the-list/

Please see video here: hidden link
At 0.05 mins, you can see the flicker of page 2 replacing page 1.

This should not happen. The page 2 should instead load below.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting our forum.

I noticed that you have quite a number of plugins and just to ensure that this issue is not being caused by a plugin conflict I would like if you temporarily disable all your non-toolset plugins and try again.

Once you have done this please let me know the results.

Thanks,
Shane

Dear Shane,

It is not possible for me to deactivate all the plugins since the site is live However, I have tried disabling caching plugin (deleted the the cache as well) and disabled some plugins which may potentially lead to conflict. However, the issue persists.

It is important to note that, the issue comes and goes. The issue doesn't happen when we immediately refresh the page, but does happen for every new visit (in Incognito or when we put a string at the end of the page - say: hidden link

Do let me know if we can try something. I would also request you to see if this is instead a bug.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

As per your request i've tested this on a fresh installation and the issue was not there. The first Items were still there even after the pagination.

Would it be possible to get a duplicator package of the website so that I can perform the plugin disabling on a test install.

To provide the duplicator package please have a look at the link below.
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

The private fields have been enabled for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.