Skip Navigation

[Fermé] Infinite scroll not working when ad shortcode is added

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 7 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Tia Il y a 7 années et 7 mois.

Assisted by: Tia.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to: Load an archive with infinite scroll:
hidden link

The loop is configured to load 16 items per page.

For every 4rd and 9th index, i'm showing ad from Google Adsense using Ads Pro plugin.

The infinite scroll works when no ads are running, but as soon as ads short code is added, the infinite scroll stops working.

I'm using the code below:

<!-- wpv-loop-start -->
<wpv-loop wrap="12">

[wpv-item index=3]

<div class="col-xs-12 col-sm-4 col-md-3">
<div class="post-snippet-wrapper">
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=4]
</div>

</div>
<div class="col-xs-6 col-sm-4 col-md-3">
[wpv-post-body view_template="Main Teaser Snippet"]
</div>

[wpv-item index=9]

<div class="col-xs-12 col-sm-4 col-md-3">
<div class="post-snippet-wrapper">
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=4]
</div>

</div>
</div>

[wpv-item index=other]

</div>

</wpv-loop>
<!-- wpv-loop-end -->

I visited this URL: hidden link

Tia

Thank you for contacting Toolset Support. I am happy to help you with this.

Can you tell me if the shortcode ads are currently added to hidden link for testing? I have tested but want to make sure they are supposed to show currently before I debug.

Thank you in advance.

Hi Tia,

Yes, the ads are on currently. You can see one such Google Adsense ad between post 3 and 4 .

Also, as you can see from my code above, the ads are inserted using shortcode: [bsa_pro_ad_space id=4]

Hope this helps.

Tia

Can you run a test for me? Instead of Google Adsense, can you run a test image or text in its place? It's very possible that Google Adsense is blocking the rendering as they only allow up to 3 ads per page so let's run this out first.

The infinite scroll seems to be working for me, just that ads won't show. What kind of browser are you using?

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] Infinite scroll not working when ad shortcode is added’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.