Skip Navigation

[Résolu] in the option to search with ajax in parent based field, the url doesn’t update

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 2 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by meirk Il y a 7 années et 2 mois.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

bsd

before i bought toolset package, i tried it in your trial site, and realized that when using a select filter option to search with ajax in parent based field, the url doesn’t update with the parent field parameter. It works with simple fields, categories etc, but not with parent based
My page try was : hidden link (the first field)
Agnes wrote me:
"Thanks. Our developer has fixed it, not it needs to be tested. If you buy Views and the fix won\'t be included in your version, we can provide you a patch. Thank you once again for reporting it."
As the views are still in version 2.2.2, i would like to recieve this patch solution - thanks

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I'm happy to inform you that we have published a new release for Toolset plugins. Please update the Toolset plugins and try to resolve your issue.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I kindly request you to update ALL Toolset plugins to it's latest official release version and try to resolve your issue. You can download ALL latest Toolset plugins from:
=> https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

If your issue still persists, Could you please share URL of old ticket.

bsd

Great!
it works perfect!!!
thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.