Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Importing access settings empty

This support ticket is created Il y a 1 an et 8 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 7 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by katjaL Il y a 1 an et 8 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications
Screenshot 2022-08-18 at 12.31.55.png

Hi there,
I'm trying to export Access settings from old site and import them to new. What ever I try, I get 0 results. Nothing gets transported, roles, groups, etc.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Katja,

Thank you for getting in touch.

It would appear that the source website isn't exporting the xml file correctly for the access permissions.

Would you mind allowing me to have admin access to the site to have a more detailed look at this one for you ?

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Katja,

Thank you for the credentials, however they don't seem to work.

I'm getting the following message on the login page "Virhe: käyttäjätunnusta toolset ei ole rekisteröity tälle sivustolle. Ellet ole varma tunnuksestasi, kokeile sähköpostiosoitettasi."

Can you check on this for me.
Thanks,
Shane

Sorry I don't know what happened there - now you should get in.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Katja,

I managed to get this to work. What you will need to do is extract the zip file and import the XML file directly instead of importing the zip file.

Please try this and let me know if it works for you as I was able to import the settings on my test site.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane, thank you! At quick glance otherwise the transport seems ok, but the custom roles didn't get transfered.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Katja,

Thanks for the update. I can see on my end that only 1 of the roles get imported and that the "JAMYT_ASET "

Not sure why the others aren't imported. They may have faults with them.

Is it possible for you to recreate these missing roles on the destination site ?

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Shane

Ok Shane I will add them manually. My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.