Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Images suddenly stopped showing on custom post pages

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 3 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Aucun de nos assistants n'est disponible aujourd'hui sur le forum Jeu d'outils. Veuillez créer un ticket, et nous nous le traiterons dès notre prochaine connexion. Merci de votre compréhension.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Ce sujet contient 2 réponses, a 2 voix.

Dernière mise à jour par indianplayschools Il y a 7 années et 3 mois.

Assisté par: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

I have installed Divi theme and updated my website. I have added integration plugin too. Everything was working well. I see that now the image slide show of the custom post which was displaying before using content template is not showing images. The thumbnail is working fine. The slideshow created using views has been called in content template. This was working fine since few years. Now I see that, though I have not made any changes in the content template or views plugin configuration, the images are not being displayed.
Here is url
lien caché
This listing has images which are not being displayed.
Please help.

Minesh
Supporter

Les langues: Anglais (English )

Fuseau horaire: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Could you please confirm that you are running with latest Toolset plugins?

Could you please send me debug information that will help us to investigate your issue.
=> https://toolset.com/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

I check the problem URL, could you please tell me where it supposes to display the images?

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I would additionally need your permission to de- and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important. If you agree to this, please use the form fields I have enabled below to provide temporary access details (wp-admin and FTP).

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

I can see that all the images are now being shown properly. I actually did not do anything on the website. Absolutely no idea, why they stopped showing and now they appear as before.

Ce ticket est maintenant fermé. Si vous êtes un client de Toolset et que vous avez besoin d'aide, veuillez ouvrir un nouveau ticket d'assistance