Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Images are not showing in custom post

This support ticket is created Il y a 4 années et 9 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Aucun de nos assistants n'est disponible aujourd'hui sur le forum Jeu d'outils. Veuillez créer un ticket, et nous nous le traiterons dès notre prochaine connexion. Merci de votre compréhension.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Marqué : ,

Ce sujet contient 6 réponses, a 2 voix.

Dernière mise à jour par indianplayschools Il y a 4 années et 9 mois.

Assisté par: Nigel.

Auteur
Publications

I have created a custom post . For displaying this post, I have created a content template. To display the images of that post as slider, I have created view called school pictures. Previously, everything was showing well. Now, only the title of the image is being shown and not the images.
lien caché

Please check the image title under Contact Number. Previously the image was shown and now only thr title.
I checked by disabling plugins, but no use.
Please help me fixing this.

Nigel
Supporter

Les langues: Anglais (English ) Espagnol (Español )

Fuseau horaire: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

I see in your debug info the plugin versions are not up-to-date with the latest releases, and you should also disable the beta Toolset Blocks plugin you have installed.

Can you click a "registered" link to go to the custom installer page and the use the Check for updates button to make sure you see the latest plugin versions.

Note that you have Views installed in should update to Views 3.0, and you do not need Toolset Blocks on the site.

Where the img URL is displayed, the HTML is oddly formed, because it is outputting a link rather than an image tag, i.e.

<a href="<em><u>lien caché</u></em>">IMG-20190610-WA0070.jpg</a>

Can you show a screenshot of your View output section that generates this?

Capture1.JPG
Capture.JPG

Thank you for your reply.
I have now updated all the plugins. I am attaching the screen shots. Please let me know the code to display current post images as slider instead of link.

Nigel
Supporter

Capture1.jpg is the template "school pictures - slide"?

It just outputs a link to the current post using the wpv-post-link, so what you are seeing is entirely expected.

You need to output images. You would ordinarily do that by inserting a shortcode to output the image field, but in this case it looks like you are editing the template with the block editor, so you would instead insert a Toolset Image block and choose Dynamic Sources, and then select the appropriate field as the image source.

But I'm not sure from your description that you are going about this the right way.

There are essentially two kinds of sliders you might create.

One is where each slide transitions between different posts, each image of the slider coming from a different post.

The second is where all of the images come from the same post, and the slider iterates across these image fields.

(A special case would be when you are using repeatable field groups, and the image fields are from within such groups.)

It looks like you are using a View for your slider (to transition between posts), but you say "to display the images of that post as a slider" which sounds like the second case, when you wouldn't be using a View.

So, can I get more details about how this slider should work, i.e. what should each slide be displaying, an image from an image field from just one post, or one image from multiple posts?

Thank you for your support. Yes, you are correct. It is indeed the second case. I would like to display the images of that particular post in slider form.

Nigel
Supporter

OK. I'm not sure how this would have been working before, because you don't use a View in such a case. A View queries and iterates over posts, but you want to generate a slider from the images of a single post.

We don't have an easy out-of-the-box solution for this scenario, you need to set up a slider library yourself and output the markup in the format required by that library.

I've written the steps involved to do that with the flexslider library which you can see here: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/how-to-display-the-pics-i-uploaded-as-a-slider/#post-518295

Can you work through that, and let me know if you get stuck?

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

Ce ticket est maintenant fermé. Si vous êtes un client de Toolset et que vous avez besoin d'aide, veuillez ouvrir un nouveau ticket d'assistance