Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Image format webp doesn't show in list view

This support ticket is created Il y a 1 an et 11 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 7 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by katjaL Il y a 1 an et 11 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

I have a custom post type with custom image field which is shown in list view and in single view.

In list view the image path for this one image (format *.wpbp) is corrupted (shorturl.at/uwFP0), but in single view (shorturl.at/bhwF9) this image shows right. The path in backend is right and I tried to save the post again, but in frontend list the image url is wrong and the image doesn't show. The format of corrupted image is like this:

hidden link..jpg

These things are wrong:
1. format
2. There is additional dot in the end of wp-content and at the end of file name which IMHO should be ...400x400.webp

Perhaps the view's image cropper doesn't know this webp format? Code is:

[types field='taiteilijakuva' size='custom' width='400' height='400' resize='crop'][/types]

Hello,

According to WordPress document: Accepted File Types
hidden link
There isn't file type ".wpbp"

Are we talking about ".webp"?
And the short URLs you provided above isn't valid, please check it:
shorturl.at/uwFP0

Hi Luo, yes sorry, the format is of course webp.

List view hidden link
Single view hidden link

Thanks for the details, I can duplicate the same problem with legacy editor, and have escalated this issue, will update here if there is anything news.

Currently, please try to use blocks editor to design the content template of the "list view" loop, use Toolset image block to display the custom image field, I have tested it in my localhost, it works fine.

More help:
https://toolset.com/block-item/image/

Thank you Luo. My problem with this loop content template is that at the moment it has two layers on top of each other (to get the identifying image there too) and it's perhaps a bit hard to realize with block editor. I'm sure this could be realized in some other way all together, and with block editor, but at the moment we don't have resources for that.

Should I close this ticket and will you update it anyway if it's closed?

What do you mean this:
My problem with this loop content template is that at the moment it has two layers on top of each other

You just need to design that content template with blocks editor, and insert the Toolset image block, I have checked the problem URL you mentioned above:
hidden link
It should be very easy to switch to blocks editor, if you need more assistance for it, please provide your website credentials in below private message box, I can setup a demo for you.

For the original issue, our 2nd tier supporter provides a hot fix for it, please try these:
1) Download and unzip this file: https://toolset.com/patches/types-2822-image.php.zip
2) Replace the existing file at Toolset Types plugin folder types/vendor/toolset/types/embedded/views/image.php with the unzipped patch file image.php

And test again.

Yes, perfect! My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.