Skip Navigation

[Résolu] I can't view my installed plugins

This support ticket is created Il y a 1 an et 5 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 1 voix.

Last updated by jamesH-3 Il y a 1 an et 5 mois.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to: This my second attempt to submit this support ticket. First one could not be submitted. After clicking on the button submit it, it gave an error, asking me if I really want to submit it but by then all of the information I typed in got lost.

I have not used Toolset for many years. When I did, I found it to have full of bugs and lots of limitations. I wanted to have another go today and I am not very happy even before I started using your plugins. I have just installed the plugins through your installer plugin and now I cannot view my installed plugins. Instead, I see a Welcome to Toolset page with a link to a Youtube video.

I also tried to include the information from the debug page but you form did not acknowledge the information and did not allow me to submit this form with it so I removed it.

So far, I am not really happy with Toolstet and after so many years and updates, it does not seem that much has not changed.

You advertise your product as a product that can be used without knowing coding. I really hope this can quickly be resolved so I can move on and probably delete toolset and be done with it for good.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

I cleared the cache and restarted the computer, and it is now working. Thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.