Skip Navigation

[Résolu] I am unable to register Types plugin. It gives error: 'Connection timed out

This support ticket is created Il y a 8 années et 5 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Beda Il y a 8 années et 5 mois.

Assisted by: Beda.

Auteur
Publications
Toolset installation.jpg

I am trying to: Register Toolset on hidden link

It is giving me connection timed-out error.

Please help.

I got the following debug code:

POST hidden link
Array
(
[body] => Array
(
[action] => site_key_validation
[site_key] => at18wQ4QzV
[site_url] => hidden link
[source] => 3
[installer_version] => 1.7.2
[theme] => Twenty Fifteen
[site_name] => RVF
[versions] => Array
(
[types] => 1.8.10
)

)

[timeout] => 45
)

WP_Error Object
(
[errors] => Array
(
[http_request_failed] => Array
(
[0] => Connection timed out after 45001 milliseconds
)

)

[error_data] => Array
(
)

)

Thank you for contacting us here in the Support Forum. I will try to help you as quick as possible to solve this situation.

Please ensure a good internet connection and try this steps:

1. Does the issue also persist with a WordPress Default Theme and NO Plugins BUT the Toolset Plugins?

If not, could you then re-enable the Plugins one after the other, and check the issue each time you enable a plugin?
Please report me when the issue comes back
It might also be due to the Theme.
Please do reactivate your Theme only after you are sure the issue isn't coming form a 3rd Party Plugin.

2. Delete your current site's registration on your Toolset Account and register your site again with the Link on the Plugins Commercial Tab (installer)

3. If all that does not help, please try to reinstall the Plugins manually and repeat above steps:

❌ Backup your website and database ❌
• Deactivate/Delete the "Installer" plugin (if you have it)
• Deactivate all Toolset plugins
• Login via FTP to your wp-content/plugins folder
• Delete all Toolset Plugins folders
• Go to https://toolset.com/account/downloads/ and download the latest stable Types Plugin, then extract it.
• Upload the plugin via FTP to the wp-content/plugins folder.
⌥ alternatively you could upload the .zip file using Dashboard > Plugins > New > Upload
• Register the Plugin for your site
⌥ you can do that under Dashboard > Types > Settings > Types Tools > Installer
• Download all other needed Plugins
• Activate them in Dashboard > Plugins
This should not generate any problems.

⌥ In case you want to register Toolset Plugins for your site manually please make sure to enter the naked URL of your site in wp-types.com (something like hidden link)

⌥ In the extreme case, please try to register with all non-Toolset Plugins deactivated,
and Theme Toolset Bootstrap enabled.

Please don't hesitate to inform me in case the issue persists

Thank you for your patience.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.