Skip Navigation

[Résolu] How to define panel closute in accordeon

Ce fil est résolu. Voici une description du problème et la solution proposée.

Problem:

I'm using Layouts and have selected an accordions module, I would like to have all panels closed when the page is displayed

Solution:

You can try below custom JS codes:

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/how-to-define-panel-closute-in-accordeon/#post-2265171

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created Il y a 2 années et 3 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 6 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Pat Il y a 2 années et 3 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

Pat

Hello,

I'm using Layouts and have selected an accordeon module.
Would it be possible to know how I can manage these 2 needs :
1. Having all panels closed when the page is displayed (just to ensure users to see that there are other panels available - my content is quite long). In standard mode, the first panel is open.
2. When clicking on the header of a panel, when the content is long, the panel that is displayed does not appear from the beginning and we need to scroll up to see the beginning of its content (see this page : previsions-astrologiques in the site I have indicated in this form). I need to ensure that users will see the start of the content as soon as they click on a panel header.

Thanks
Pat

Hello,

Q1) There isn't such kind of built-in feature within Toolset Layouts plugin, the Accordion cell will display the first item by default.
As a workaround, you can use custom JS codes to hide it, for example:

jQuery( document ).ready(function() {
    jQuery('div.collapse.show').removeClass('show');
});

Q2) There isn't such kind of built-in feature too, see Bootstrap document example:
hidden link
Section "Accordion example", you will see the same result as your website.

Pat

Hi Luo,

Thanks for your answer.
I have tried it (within the Toolset parameter - add a new code) and the result is that I'm getting an error in the console :
A problem occurred when executing snippet "accordeon". The result of include_once is: ""

Here is the code I have integrated :

<?php
/**
 * New custom code snippet (replace this with snippet description).
 */

toolset_snippet_security_check() or die( 'Direct access is not allowed' );

jQuery('div.collapse.show').removeClass('show');

});

Regards
Pat

The codes I mentioned above is JS codes, you can put it here:
Dashboard-> Toolset-> Layouts CSS and JS-> JavaScript Editor

Pat

Hi Luo,

Of course !
I have done the modification and the accordeon is still open for the first panel !
You can verify at this page : previsions-astrologiques/
Regards
Pat

Please try to modify the JS codes as below:

jQuery('div.collapse.in').removeClass('in');
});

And test again

Pat

Hi Luo,

That's perfect.
Thanks for your help.
Regards
Pat

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.