Skip Navigation

[Résolu] How to create In the View Query section a condition

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created Il y a 11 années. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Alexandr Il y a 11 années.

Assisted by: Adriano.

Auteur
Publications
2013-04-01 в 15.50.19.jpg
2013-04-01 в 16.00.42.jpg

Hello!
I created a custom Checkbox field.
It is selected so: "When unchecked: don't save anything to the database"
How to create In the View Query section a condition for an output of records, at which "unchecked"?

Condition "!=1" doesn't work as actually the field doesn't exist (if don't save anything to the database).

I am now store in a database and the marked and not marked ("0") Checkbox field values.
From thousand my posts only one has Checkbox field with value "checked", so to store value "0" - not rationally.
Thanx!

Dear Alexandr,

Please select "save 0 to database", this is the much recommended way for this. So you can filter with = CHAR / CONSTANT / 0.

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my answer and if I can help you with any other questions you might have.

(((
it's not good way, but.....
thanx

Le forum ‘Types Community Support’ est fermé à de nouveaux sujets et réponses.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.