Skip Navigation

[Résolu] How can I add pagination to a content template?

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created Il y a 9 années et 4 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 19 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by samyR Il y a 9 années et 3 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

First search with "john" which would return one player and "yuvan" will return 4 players with sidebar getting shifted lower.

302.jpg
301.jpg

Are we talking about the problem page:
hidden link

I checked the HTML source code, see above screenshot 301.jpg

The DIV with class="col-sm-3" is been put inside the DIV class="col-sm-8"
You should put it out side the DIV class="col-sm-8"
See above screenshot 302.jpg

I am not inserting any of this manually. These are all generated by the views.
Not sure how this could be corrected.

Luoy,

The layout has 12 columns of which 8 are used for the "view post loop" to house search results and 3 are used for the "recent movies" as side bar. This layout definition is what causing the "col-sm-8" and "col-sm-3" respectively. Not sure if I could control this.
The same layout displays correctly when searching for "john" but not for "yuvan".

Please let me know if you need additional info.

I moved the Side Bar to the left and the layout remains intact on all screens so far.

Thanks for your help.

Le forum ‘Types Community Support’ est fermé à de nouveaux sujets et réponses.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.