Skip Navigation

[Fermé] Gravity Forms To Search Custom Post Types

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created Il y a 10 années et 6 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 3 voix.

Last updated by Luo Yang Il y a 10 années et 6 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

Hello,

I am planning to use Gravity Forms as a Search Form to search my Custom Post Types I have put together using WP Types. The search fields will be using select/drop menu to select the options for a property website i.e. based on price bracket, number of bedrooms etc. I already have these fields completed for each property I have listed in my WordPress database with WP Types. However, just checking if you have any documentation I can refer to or Gravity Forms/WP Types add-on available that could assist me with achieving this request?

Many thanks on advance for your help!

Best regards
Anthony

Bigul
Supporter

Dear Anthony,

I will discuss it with our developers and get back to you. Please wait.

--
With Regards

Bigul

Bigul
Supporter

Dear Anthony,

Sorry, there is no specific docs on Gravity Forms and we have not tried it before. Types custom fields are like any others, so any querying Types custom fields should work fine. First you should get basic info how GF search works and see if there could be any issues with searching Types fields.

--
With Regards

Bigul

Dear Bigul,

Many thanks for getting back to me. Very much appreciated.

I will see if I can have a work-around the issue.

Many thanks.

Best regards
Anthony

Hi Anthony,

And you can try some threads from other user:
hidden link

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] Gravity Forms To Search Custom Post Types’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.