Skip Navigation

[Résolu] getting error when i try to use a multi field group in a multistep form.

This support ticket is created Il y a 2 années et 5 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 37 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Luo Yang Il y a 2 années et 4 mois.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Auteur
Publications

I just come back from holidays, and I have tried the credentials you provide in post:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/getting-error-when-i-try-to-use-a-multi-field-group-in-a-multistep-form/page/2/#post-2216661

None of them work, please update here when your website is ready for debug, thanks

Hi Luo,

Thanks you for reverting back.
The user name: hermanadmin
password: F8Ay!neMg(BDXXVd3j)0DmUr

ok the admin account:
user name is: toolsetadmin
Passwword: @7$Obbm12Cn7whb!YBDrE0CE

This should give you access to everything.

Once again thank you for all the earlier help in the ticket, which actually assisted me to basically finish the project. Now it is just this issue and we are finished with this project.

I have tried the admin account you provided above in
hidden link

But get below error:
Error: the password you entered for the username toolsetadmin is incorrect

Can you check it? and make sure your website is ready for debug

If you can provide a test site with the same problem, and provide the credentials correctly, that will help use to debug and test the custom codes, thanks

I can login into your website , but it is not a valid admin account, can you check it? make sure your website is ready for debug, and the credentials is valid admin account, then update here, thanks

Hi Luo,

There seem to be some cache issues. I got the same results as you did. I did login with my admin account and just reset all the permaslugs and now your admin account shows as full site admin. I trust this will assist you.

Ps credentials is still same.

OK, I can login into your website with both accounts.

I have tried these:
1) Login with user "hermanolivier64"
2) Goto URL
hidden link
Fill and submit those forms step by step, at the end it redirect my to the home page

Where and how can I see the problem you mentioned above:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/getting-error-when-i-try-to-use-a-multi-field-group-in-a-multistep-form/page/2/#post-2211753

Is there any steps missing?

You have been doing it right. However, on the qualification page, there must be a multi-step repeater field for the education we have been working on. Those fields but be replaced with the repeater field for education.

I assume we are talking about content template "Editors profile completeness form 6"?
I have done below modifications in your website:
1) Setup a post form for creating new "qualification" post: add new my qualifications form
hidden link

2) Setup a post form for editing "qualification" post: Edit Qualifications Post
hidden link

3) Setup child post view "my qualifications":
- Query qualification posts
- Filter by post type relationship between "Editors profile" and "qualification":
Select items from the Qualifications group that are a related to the current post in the loop.
- In view's loop, display the "qualifications" post link + edit post form of step 2)

4) Edit the content template "Editors profile completeness form 6":
hidden link
Display a post view:
- Query "Editors profile" posts
- Filter by:
Select posts with the author the same as the current logged in user.
- In views loop, display:
a) The child post view "my qualifications" of step 3)
b) The post form of step 1) add new my qualifications form

You will need to setup the button "Next Step" link to next page mannually

5) Dashboard-> Toolset-> Access-> Post Forms
Enable user role "PEG - Editor Pending Approval" access to both post form 1) and 2)

Test it in frontend, it works fine, and there are some CSS issues, your website is using white color for all HTML inputs, you need to use CSS codes to override them.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.