Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Font awesome override my theme css

This support ticket is created Il y a 8 années et 4 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 3 voix.

Last updated by Dido Il y a 8 années et 4 mois.

Assisted by: Adriano.

Auteur
Publications
footer.JPG
font-awsome.jpg

I have problems with my theme, showing font awesome images.
See for examples the image footer.jpg and on the website the widget "Volg ons"

After trying to solve this problem, I find out that since the new version of Views, my theme is not loading font-awesome.css anymore (because it is now added to views?) I think there is a conflict.

I made screenshots when Views was enabled en when views was disabled (in the red box)
How can I solve this problem?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Dido,

What you can try doing is deleting the font-awesome folder from views.

Once you do this, it should cause the css file not to load anymore.

If you want me to assist with this you can provide me with FTP access so I can gain access to the files.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Dido,

I agree with you on this, also i must apologize for the delayed response, there has been an increase in the ticket load on our forums.

What I can do is to consult with our 2nd tier supporters to see if there is a solution for this.

Thanks,
Shane

Hello,

I've been escalated to this thread. Please add the code below in functions.php:

add_action( 'init', 'dequeue_fontawesome' );

function dequeue_fontawesome(){
   wp_deregister_style( 'font-awesome' );
}

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my reply and any other questions you may have.

Regards,

Adriano Ferreira

hi, This seems ok, but I still can't see the fonts. I don't think that this is caused by Views. When I disable the plugin, they still don't work. So I have to discover further.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.