Skip Navigation

[Résolu] filtering in view

This support ticket is created Il y a 1 an et 7 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 17 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by alexd-6 Il y a 1 an et 7 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications

Hi Shane,

please give me a hint - can i on trigger save button of saving the event let automatical write this last field write into another field (this case "last date")? - Do i this with php or can i do it with toolset direct? And is there some in documentation?

Thanks, alex

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Alex,

Given that this is something that isn't natively possible with Toolset, then you will need to do it with some PHP.

You will need to use this hook below that triggers when the post is updated.
https://developer.wordpress.org/reference/hooks/post_updated/

Also repeatable field groups you can use this example below to get the repeatable field group posts.
https://toolset.com/documentation/customizing-sites-using-php/displaying-repeatable-groups-of-fields/

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.