Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Exporting views missing some taxonomy filters

This support ticket is created Il y a 7 années et 8 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Marqué : 

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by triD Il y a 7 années et 8 mois.

Assisted by: Shane.

Auteur
Publications
2016-08-26_0-33-11.jpg

I am trying to:
Export my views from Views v2.2, and a handful of the views are not complete with the taxonomy export. When i view the resulting xml from the export, i can see that there are some taxonomies missing

Is this a known problem?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Let me see how best I can assist you with this.

Do you have our Module Manager plugin installed?

If so then you can use this to export your views as well, please try this and let me know if you are experiencing any issues with this.

Thanks,
Shane

hi Shane,
I just tried with the module manager plugin, and it is creating the same results...

Shane
Supporter

Hello,

Would you mind allowing me to have admin access to the website so that I can have a look at the issue ?

Also I would like for you to provide me with the debug information on your website. To do this please follow the instructions in the link below.
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

The private fields will be enabled for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the credentials.

I went ahead and took a look at the website. I managed to get the categories to show up by removing them from the view filter and then adding it back.

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

Thanks, that does resolve the issue. But do you know why this happened, so that we can avoid the problem in the future? I've noticed this issue for at least a few releases already, it's not recent.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.