Skip Navigation

[Résolu] Error message: Class Toolset_Relationship_Query_V2 contains 1 abstract method

This support ticket is created Il y a 2 années et 6 mois. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 7 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Laura Il y a 2 années et 6 mois.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Auteur
Publications

I am trying to:
Updating Toolset plugins..
Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:
The following email:
[Affiliate Mold Test Company] Your Site is Experiencing a Technical Issue
Inbox

WordPress word...@wordpress-204758-1091867.cloudwaysapps.com via managedcloudhostingemail.com
10:04 AM (1 hour ago)
to webdev

Howdy!

Since WordPress 5.2 there is a built-in feature that detects when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site, and notifies you with this automated email.

In this case, WordPress caught an error with one of your plugins, Toolset Forms.

First, visit your website (hidden link) and check for any visible issues. Next, visit the page where the error was caught (hidden link) and check for any visible issues.

Please contact your host for assistance with investigating this issue further.

If your site appears broken and you can't access your dashboard normally, WordPress now has a special "recovery mode". This lets you safely login to your dashboard and investigate further.

hidden link

To keep your site safe, this link will expire in 1 day. Don't worry about that, though: a new link will be emailed to you if the error occurs again after it expires.

When seeking help with this issue, you may be asked for some of the following information:
WordPress version 5.8
Current theme: Genesis Sample (version 3.1.0)
Current plugin: Toolset Forms (version 2.6.9)
PHP version 7.3.30-1+0~20210826.87+debian9~1.gbpe56a7b

Error Details
=============
An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 48 of the file /home/204758.cloudwaysapps.com/hnrfnckcpv/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/inc/m2m/DatabaseLayer/RelationshipQuery/relationship_query_v2.php. Error message: Class Toolset_Relationship_Query_V2 contains 1 abstract method and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (OTGS\Toolset\Common\Relationships\API\RelationshipQuery::use_cache)

Update... This is a staging site... Everything seems to be working, but wanted to have you check into this before I update the Production site. Thank you!

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Français (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting Toolset support.

It seems to me as if the update of one of the Toolset plugins did not complete correctly. Can you check this URL and see if any errors will display or if you will receive an email hidden link

Thanks for the quick response, Jamal!

I followed that link and logged in and did not get any error messages.
I have not received any email either.

What do you think? Do you think I should update the production site or wait until you investigate further?
Thanks!

Jamal
Supporter

If the error was not reproduced, I would suspect that the first time the error was generated was caused by concurrent requests(one updating plugins, and the other one using plugins while still incomplete).

You should test the critical features of your websites on the staging site, before considering updating the production. If everything works as it should, you can then update the production site, of course after taking a full backup.

During your tests on the staging site, activate PHP debugging to spot any errors, alerts, or warnings the system logs into the debug.log file. https://wordpress.org/support/article/debugging-in-wordpress/

I can investigate this further, but I'll need to know how I can reproduce it. The link that I shared earlier, from the WordPress email, is meant to reproduce the issue. You did not receive an email, so I assume that the error was not reproduced anymore.

ok, I will do more testing with debug on and see if I can find any issues. Will let you know.

Jamal
Supporter

Awesome! I'll set this ticket as waiting for your reply, which should keep it open for two weeks. You will receive the first notification within one week.

I tested the staging site and received no errors. So will back up the production site and give it a go.
I just though of something... when I updated the staging site I updated all plugins at once. (Almost ALL of the plugins needed updating) I wonder if there is a preferred order to update toolset plugins when you have more then one plugin to update? Any thoughts?

I think when I update prod site I will try updating one plugin at a time.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.